Operations more valued in the custom groups are the safety and speed of delivery.
Importance of the NEEC to auto transporters in Mexico
According to the National Chamber of Freight Carriers (CANACAR), companies governed under the NEEC, favor their efficiency in the delivery of goods, even complementing other measures such as the C-TPAT.
BENEFITS OF NEEC:
- Increase of clients / list of companies reliable.
- Establishment of procedures of security where it did not exist.
- Ability so companies and groups customs carry out self assessments of safety processes.
- Reduces disruptions in the logistics chain.
- Reduces the risk of theft and damage to the load.
- Focuses on more employees in the safety processes.
- Streamlining of the operations of the Customs group.
- Personal attention.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING CERTIFICATION::
- Have three years minimum experience in the provision of transport service of goods.
- Having the existing permit, issued by the SCT to provide auto federal freight transportation service.
- Declare the number of own or leased, units used for the provision of the service.
- Declare the number of workers reported to the IMSS or contract for services, the date of the filing of the application.
- Own or leased, facilities used for the receipt of their units.
- Check that the means of transport that used for the transfer of them goods, have with systems of tracking according to it established in the format called "profile of the Auto carrier terrestrial".
- Be entered in the CAAT, in accordance with rule 2.4.6.
- Submit the "request to partner commercial certificate".
It is important to mention that the NEEC scheme, implemented in Mexico since 2011, is in line with the certifications that are demanded worldwide; The companies that obtain it are recognized as Authorized Economic Operators (OAS).